It all is building towards the playoffs! Join Legion FC at BBVA Field Sunday at 4:30 pm, as the boys fight to hold on to the final spot in the postseason against Pittsburgh Riverhounds SC. Get your tickets today!
If either Saint Louis FC or the Charleston Battery lose on Saturday, 10/19, Legion FC will have clinched a spot before playing Pitt on Sunday, but if both teams win, Birmingham will also need to win to advance. Keep an eye on @bhmlegion on social media for playoff standing updates.
The gates to the Legion FC Plaza open at 3:00pm on Sunday for Fan Appreciation Night, presented by Mercedes-Benz of Birmingham.
Fan appreciation activities include:
- At halftime, an announcement will be made to recognize 18 season ticket holders as winners of a game-worn, signed jersey from one of Sunday's Legion FC players.
- All of the Legion FC players will be available after the match to sign autographs on the side of the pitch.
- After all players have exited the field, it will be open for fans to step onto the field and take pictures.
More match day info:
- Youthserve will also be on site for Socktober and will be collecting any fresh socks that you can bring to donate to the Birmingham homeless as winter fast approaches.
- Food Trucks at the stadium include Wasabi Juan's, Frutta Bowls, iCantina, Ruscelli's, Cheezin', and Eugene's Hot Chicken.
- There are alternate paths to avoid the construction on University and get into the parking lot on 11th St S for ticket holders with season parking passes. If you are coming from over the mountain, you can take 6th Ave S and turn left on 11th and still get access to the season pass lot. Click here for a map of the routes.
- A refresher on Legion FC's Clear Bag Policy can be found HERE.
Select single-game tickets still remain available for this massive game. For any questions or concerns, please email email@example.com or call 205-791-7145.
Tell others. Plan for a great night with Legion FC. Hammer Down!
Note: To remain updated on all Legion FC news and information, follow @bhmlegion on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook.