BBVA and Birmingham Legion FC are teaming up to create an opportunity for one small business. Together we will support a Birmingham-based company who is looking to take their business to the next level through technology-focused advancements. Four finalists will be chosen to share their stories on the Legion FC website and explain the digital improvements they would make if selected. Legion FC fans will then have their voice heard by voting for their favorite small business, resulting in one grand prize winner.
Entry period: June 24 thru August 5
The winning business will receive:
- $2,500 courtesy of BBVA
- Media outreach out your company
- Social promotion of your company on Legion FC and BBVA channels
- Recognition during a Legion FC home game
- Lunch with Legion FC executives
- Lunch with BBVA executives
- Open Questions to Register - Link Below
- Brief description of business/services
- Mission Statement
- What public need is the business solving and how?
- What is your strategy for growth in 2019?
- How does your business use technology to deliver on these needs?
- What type of technology would your business need to move ahead in its growth plans?
- What sets this business apart from any other businesses in your industry?
- How does your business plan to leverage digital transformation to create opportunities for your customers?
- What technology is your business seeking to take the business to the next level? How could $2,500 from BBVA create opportunities for your business?
- How could marketing support from BBVA and Birmingham Legion FC create opportunities for your business?