BIRMINGHAM, AL (March 9, 2019) - Legion FC kicks off the inaugural season in USL Championship tomorrow versus Bethlehem Steel FC at newly renovated BBVA Compass Field. The game will start at 4:00 PM, Sunday, March 10, after the threat of severe weather caused the game to be rescheduled and moved back a day.
Tickets are available on the Legion FC Tickets Page at bhmlegion.com/tickets, and the game will air live locally on My68 and nationally on ESPN+.
Gates: Gates to BBVA Compass Field will open at 2 PM, two hours before our 4 PM kickoff, so fans can enter the Legion FC Plaza, behind the Grandstand. Fans will be able to get to their seats one hour before kickoff. Concessions and the Legion FC Team Shop will be opened simultaneously with the gates, and fans will have access to happy hour prices on drinks, food trucks and a pig roast, a live DJ, and games.
Parking: Parking will be managed this season by Clutch!. Parking lots on 11th Street, South (entrance also available off of 10th Street, South) and the parking garage at the corner of University and 12th Street, South are available to parking pass holders and will be open for pay-to-park on a per game basis.
Clear Bag Policy: Legion FC will institute a clear bag policy for every home game and event at BBVA Compass Field. Small clutch bags, or change purses, approximately the size of a hand, with or without a handle or strap, can be taken into the stadium. Legion FC clear bags will be available for purchase on-line, at games and in the team store.
An exception will be made for medically necessary items.
If you transfer your tickets to someone else, please tell the recipient about the clear bag policy.
Venue Prohibited Items: Select items are not permitted into BBVA Compass Field and will be strictly enforced at games and events. Prior to gate entry, guests should return these items to their vehicles or place them in trash receptacles. Under no circumstances will these items be permitted through the gates.
- Backpacks or bags that are not clear
- Weapons of any kind including, but not limited to, knives, pepper spray, stun guns, concealed weapons and firearms
- Fireworks of any kind including, but not limited to, flares, smoke bombs, incendiary devices and pyrotechnics
- Illegal drugs or harmful chemicals
- Any missile or projectile like object
- Aerosol cans or pressurized containers
- Laser pointers
- Professional camera equipment; tripods, battery packs, large commercial video cameras
- Any other items deemed to be inappropriate or dangerous by the club or venue management
Tag(s): News >